- Includes MP3 connector to add music to your ride
- Includes battery life indicator and external side charging port for convenience
- Chrome-plated rims and rubber traction strips on tires for stability during ride
- Two opening doors with realistic windows, dashboard, clear windshield, opening tailgate and side-view mirrors
- High-speed lockout so parents can set a safe, maximum speed before letting their little one take the wheel
- Working LED headlights and horn/engine sounds for a realistic feel
With all of the strength, reliability, and history of a real Chevrolet Silverado, the Rollplay 12V Chevy Silverado truck is built strong for the imaginary roads ahead! This premium battery-operated ride-on has two forward speeds: 2.5 MPH and 5 MPH and travels in reverse at 2.5 MPH. A high-speed lockout feature can be used for younger drivers to limit their max spread until they have a feel for the road. Authentic Realtree design is perfect for little outdoor enthusiasts. The detailed dashboard adds to the truck's realistic feel, and kids love lighting up the open turf with real LED headlights. A horn and true engine noises sound off with the push of a button, and there's even an MP3 connector and speakers to let young riders rock out to their favorite tunes playing in the background. Both front doors open and close, adding to the feeling that the Rollplay Chevy Silverado is the real deal.